Thursday 8 November 2007

first day

dear diary,

i would like to thank you once again for giving me the opportunity to even talk to you. rest assured you will not regret your decision i promose.

im very excited about my online training as i have no idea what is in store. i have never been dominated before, although i enjoy watching very much.

my only worry is that i will not be able to satisfy my mistress as she wishes and as a result will be punished. im hoping mistress will be leniant while i am still learning, but none the less, accept she is number one and i am her worthless piece of meat.

i believe my cock might find a shock to the system also. currently its stamina is very low and is used to release at least once a day, often more. again, i am hoping my mistress will be leniant although like i have said, she calls the shots.

thats all i have to say today. i shall inform you how my first training session goes

slave ben

No comments: