Wednesday 14 November 2007

aches and pains

dear diary,
my cock is really starting to feel it now. ever since i followed mistresses orders and brought myself to the edge 4times, my cock has been getting hard really easily. it aches at night as that is the time i used to wank. i never had one when i was younger (probably because i wanked so much,) but i am worried i might have a wet dream. im scared this will happen because i dont want to let mistress denial down and i know she will punish me severely.

im hoping mistress will be online at some point today. despite the ease at which my cock erects, i am making a collage oh her. i am hoping she will be kind and send me more pics so i can worship her better.

it appears i still havnt satissfied my mistress enough to warrant training yet. she is still toying with me... but what she wants is right of course.

i shall write more tomorrow

No comments: